[RC] the universe, and other stuff - Ed Kilpatrick

well,  lets see,  if the earth is 24,900 miles in diameter, and it makes one revolution in 24 hours, then the speed of the earth's revolution is about 1,038 miles per hour.   the earth's speed as it travels around the sun is about 67, 000 miles per hour.  truman, are'nt you the numbers man?  thought you would have caught that one.   i dont know what the speed of our solar system is as it hurtles through space going GOD knows where.

reasonable definition of an endurance horse?  it is a relative concept.  i have ridden several different horses in endurance rides, so they are all endurance horses by my standard.

cowboy ed