Re: [RC] just what is the universe trying to tell me? - DVeritas

In a message dated 10/24/2005 7:46:17 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, marlene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Really not sure I should be risking myself and a horse (different horse)
on a 100 next week, but still planning on it.  Funnily, I was hoping I’d
lose a couple pounds before the ride – I just might have done it!
Marlene,
    After reading of your latest adventure, I'd say that riding your First 100 just might be a wonderful way to throttle back and relax for (say) 17 hours or so.

While you're gone to, and doing the 100, the Universe will find other ways to stay occupied...probably with me!   :^)).

Frank