[RC] Please don't encourage Mr. Frenchman "We" - oddfarm

Me thinks the reason Mr. "We" TI went through 6 farriers in less than a year is because they RAN as fast as they could, never to return. Who could blame them?

Mr. "We" TI never did tell us who the anonymous writer was who "praised" his expert advice nor did the information on the international scene ever come up. No facts, no pictures, just anonymous writing and statements about how "We" were winners. I'm not sure why RC was chosen to receive this information as Mr. "We" has stated over and over that RC is not worthy.

I would agree with the recommended reading. It won't however, make you an expert. That comes with years of experience of actually shoeing horses.

Mr. "We" also promised if his new toy came in, he would not return. Not a person of his word,
so it seems.

Lisa Salas, The Odd FArm