Re: [RC] Too bad - agilbxr

You know, if your new guy is underweight, and anemic, and has an ulcer, he may just come out of some of that interference when he gets in better shape.

When I brought Alpine home from the people who were leasing him (long story there), and he was 75 pounds or so underweight and hadn't been ridden, he was clipping himself on his ankles.  He had never done that before, and once we got the weight back on and some muscles back, he has never done it again.

Have faith, with a little TLC, you might just have your endurance horse...

Good luck

Juli and Spot (i was a good boy today!)
and Alpine (i am on stall rest for an ouchy leg and I am CRANKY!)