[RC] Cherri's Horse - Becky Hackworth

I seem to remember something about Red Cell not being worth the $$ or effort.

I would suggest using the gastro gard to repair damage and that will probably help him heal himself.  Also, I probably just missed it, but what worming have you done so for.  Parasite infestation and ulcers can both contribute to anemia.  Fix those and you should plug the blood "leak"

Good luck with your project horse.  He could end up the best horse you have ever had.

Becky and the Gang