Re: [RC] re:too bad - osberg

I agree with this whole-heartedly!

Betty   ~ In Minnesota ~
http://www.rhythmbeads.com/  Many people are now using Rhythm Beads to improve their horse's performance by enhancing their horse's stride rhythm.  Maybe you should too!  Rhythm Beads are known to help calm and relax both horse and rider!
Over the years of working with the SPCA, owning a boarding barn, (what the hell WAS I thinking?) and just past experiences dealing with horse people, I have learned.....well, you get the drift.

If the horse came to you in such bad condition, why would you want to send him back to that? Take care of him and good things will come back to you, I promise.

Lisa Salas, The Odd Farm

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.