Re: [RC] Don't Cry if You Fall on Your Butt in the Neighbor's Driveway - Vallonelee

There were two things that struck me when I read this:
1.    Why didn't she simply walk around the driveway.
2.    That the association will probably find that law suits such as this are too expensive and eventually will discontinue the practice of offering use of the "40 miles of trail" to equestrians.

Lee