From: MARY VISCO <mfvisco@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   need nice horse
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:32:09 -0700

Have had bad accident and in process of getting over fear issues. Have come a long way but am looking for a horse that is real level headed and not real sensitive to a rider that may tense up now and then. I would still like to get back to endurance so it would be nice to have a horse who could do a couple rides a year. Anyone have a real trustworthy horse they need to find a home for? Thanks "chilled"