[RC] Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! GREAT NEWS & a brag! - heidi larson

Wow, I certainly didn't expect this, got home today to a note from Anna Sampson, one of the ride managers of the Foothills ride!!!  Ash won BC!!!  I was floored to say the least!!!  We were so far behind the leader!!!!  (67 min.)  So, Ash and I end our first season of three 50's with 3 completions/top tens in a row and 2, count'em, 2 BC's!!!  (This may not be exciting to you hard core competitors out there, but it's a huge accomplishment for this little gelding that no one is sure if he's really an arab!!!) I just adore him!!! And he gets extra apples tonight!!!

heidi and Ash of the three foot mane  (pssst - she called me an Ash-hole on that first loop!)