Re: [RC] New Ride Manager Questions - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 10/19/2005 7:12:05 AM Central Standard Time, rides2far@xxxxxxxx writes:

Any little woman who goes top 10 has a LARGE collection of night shirts.

Those scrawny women oughtta slow down...probably overriding their horses!  <TIC>  Seriously, though, at our ride, Coontrail, (as Rae's chart showed), we were surprised how many people wanted smalls...we way under ordered.  We'll be ready next time, based on what people asked for on the reg. forms (which, of course, we didn't have in hand until *after* we had to place the shirt order!!).  So folks, whenever a RM has that option on the reg. form, be sure to indicate your shirt size...even if it doesn't help this year, it could help them next year.  :)

Dawn in East Texas