RE: [RC] New Ride Manager Questions - Rae Callaway

Oh yes.  We had a spot on our Coontrail form last year for preference of shirt size.  Of course, when we ordered, we went by what other rides in the region suggested, which came out to about 10% for the small and extra large.  Of course, we ran out of those sizes, I think, before we even got to day 2.  After the ride, I tallied up all the preferences and out of 175 people who indicated size preference, here’s the breakdown:

Small

45

26%

Medium

46

26%

Large

57

33%

X Large

27

15%

175

100%

It’s quite a bit of a different allocation than we thought, so next year, if we’re able to get our ride back up, we will definitely be ordering more smalls!

Rae

Tall C Arabians - Central