Re: [RC] RC: Alfalfa Pellets - Chris Paus

I thought it was a supplier issue too, and changed suppliers and went to a whole different town to buy it and still got bad bags.

chris

Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey ya'll,

 Going to have to jump in here and take up for Purina.  I have had NO problems with it,  I have fed the Equine Senior, Equine Jr. and Omelene 100 for years now.  I have yet to find a bad bag.  Maybe it is the supplier.  Sometimes if the demand for the type of feed is not high enough, it can get old sitting there in stock.  Of course, that wouldn't account for the wads of molasses.  My horses love it, and personally, I think that they have performed fairly well on it.  Cash Pony, Joni's new horse was a cheap rescue horse, Joel said to feed him the cheapy sweetfeed when we first got him until we figured out if he was worth keeping or not.  Then one day, he ran out of cheap feed, I gave him the Omelene, and he won't look at nothing else.  And he was a starved horse, he still would turn up his nose to anything but Omelene.  I haven't eatten any myself, but there must be a taste difference.  :))

Jody and the ponies (Rose and Cash) headed out to South Carolina for a 100 this weekend.  Yippeee  !!!!

"Slowee, slowee catchee monkey," Rudyard Kipling, from The Jungle Book

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com