[RC] glowsticks - Marlene Moss

Ok – about glowsticks!

Best brand, color, source/price?  Are the multitudes of glow sticks on eBay that are labeled TOYS going to work?  They say 8 hours, but I don’t know if it is good enough light.

I have a fair amount of confidence in my horse going at night, but I’ve mostly ridden in a fair amount of moonlight.  So I’d rather have a glowstick and get annoyed with it and stick it in my saddlebag than wish I had one!

Thanks,

Marlene

Marlene Moss

www.KineticEquineAnalysis.com (saddle fit for the horse in motion)

Saddle fitting info and special fees at the Kenlyn Clinic and Endurance Ride in CO!

www.mossrockranch.com (sale horses and more)

719-351-5037 (cell)

719-748-9073 (home)