[RC] RC: Alfalfa Pellets - Sherman

There are also other types of pelleted hays if you don't need/want to feed just alfalfa. I have a pony here, who came to me badly foundered with a systemic infection having started in the mouth from an overgrown tooth digging into her gum. She couldn't grind her food due to the tooth problem and couldn't have alfalfa due to founder. We found a pelleted grass hay which I soaked & syringed to her until she was able to eat on her own.

Kathy