[RC] Stolen Horses - freeze branding - Angie and David

        “that mare was traceable due to her freeze brand on the neck...I don't see anyone doing that anymore”

I just had my two boys freeze branded.  The brand is not their Arabian registry – rather a simple star in the middle of a circle.  It won’t help me trace them if they are stolen but it’s a strong visible deterrent which I hope will prevent theft.  If anyone would like the contact info for the brander, please email me privately.   She works mainly in the central and southeast regions but she may have colleagues in other areas.

Angie24 at united dot net