[RC] Long bed vs short bed - Carol Suggs

Lynette:  I'd go for a long bed truck over the short bed, plus I would go for the dsl motor.  I also would get 4WD, because for the money, you never know when you are going to need it, and let me tell ya, when you need it you might be out in the sticks somewhere and your cell phone won't work and you are in jam.  But make it easy on yourself, get the push button 4WD.  I didn't get the push button 4WD and I have to get out and lock my hubs and our road is bad in the winter and I always think I can make it, I can't and have to get out and get all muddy trying to lock my hubs!  Also make sure that whatever truck you get is enough truck to haul your load.  There is nothing worse that having an underpowered rig that doesn't have good stopping power.

Carol-Mariposa