[RC] STOLEN ARABIAN MARE - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Angela Lewis amccorkle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to post that I had an arabian mare stolen from the
Roseville Livestock Auction on Sunday 10-09-05.
"Image on Fire" was purchased by me from Lettie Smeding along with another
filly and I had a friends husband pick them up from her place.  He then
transported both fillies to the Roseville Livestock Auction in Roseville,CA
where my friend was attending the auction.  She was going to get them a ride to
her place but the ride fell through so she paid the auction to board them for
three days till I could get off work and pick them up.  On Wed we went to
Roseville to pick up the fillies, only ONE was there, someone had put in her
place a broken down chestnut gelding.  It looks like someone bought the gelding
was not happy with him took his number off put it on her and walked her out.
"Fire" is a 3 yr old chestnut mare with only a blaze, no other white.  She is
about 15.1 hands, she has tar weed on her mane and legs from the pasture she
was in, she has some scarring on her hind legs, as well as a deep scar on her
right shoulder/wither area from a bout of Pigeon fever a few years ago.  She is
very sweet and friendly and looks more anglo arab then full arab.  Her mane is
slightly lighter then her body color.  She has great legs and withers but rough
coupling as of Sunday she did have shoes on.   "Fire" was bred by Dee Van
gilder and is a Mackie's Image daughter I have her papers just no mare.  She is
very special.  I am trying to get current pictures of her but Lettie has just
moved and everything is packed up. I have a call and email into another friend
that might have pictures of her as I bought this filly site unseen because of
her pedigree.  I do have a foal picture and more information on my webpage site
on her.  A police report has been filed with the Roseville police department
and the auction is CHECKING INTO IT.  Not being much help at this point though.
I have called several times trying to see if they could find out who the
gelding that was left in her place belonged too as then we could find out WHO
bought him and that might lead us to who took her.  I will keep on them.  Any
information is greatly appreciated and a reward is being offered for her safe
return.  Thanks Angela  amccorkle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.geocities.com/arabian_crazy74/Stolen.html