[RC] Armadillo Ride trails report - lindapparab

24th Annual Armadillo Ride
central region
October 22

Hi All,

Bo and I have been busy.... hauling trailers during the day and running trails some nights.

Rita did blow down a lot of trees, so the USFS asked us to stay out of the forest for the first week and weekend after the storm. During this time they took a bull-dozer through the trails and pushed all the fallen trees off trail. Since then, we have gone over all the trails and cleared anything else that had fallen or looked like a problem.

The trails are in good shape and are dry. (the winds apparently did away with all the 'wet' caused by Rita)  We are home this week getting last minute details looked after.
*** If you have tried to call my cell phone in the last couple of days, I am going in today to hopefully get it fixed. I really wasn't hanging up on you!  >VBG<
Home phone is 936-655-2160
Bo's cell is 936-222-0764

Everything is looking good on our end. Hope to see you and your equine - in costume of course! - for the 24th running of the Armadillo Endurance Ride.

Linda and Bo