[RC] [RC] Annie george saddles - Erica DeVoti

Probably *the* most comfortable saddle I have ridden in and have ridden it w/ two different horses.  She will make it to fit your horse.
Have had other riders in my Annie George saddle and as soon as their butt settles in they say....."ohhhh....this is a nice saddle!".  So many of the saddles on the market spread our hips/legs way too wide causing discomfort.  Annie's is the first that felt natural, deep seated and safe for the occasional spook, and had the perfect fit.
It is worth a look/sit see.

Erica DeVoti