Re: [RC] Trails north of San Fransisco - Merryben

In a message dated 10/13/2005 11:29:33 P.M. Central Standard Time, raneller@xxxxxxx writes:

OH YES!!! You can stay at Stewart’s horse camp if you are looking for a place to camp, or there is a trail head near there just south of the campground. The trails there are incredible!! Pt Reyes Nat’l Seashore is the area. There is also a trailhead at the visitor’s center. You can ride to the beach if you like as well..Wildcat beach!

These are the old Drake's Bay 50 trails.  That was one of my favorite rides.  That and American River.  I did both of them 7 times I think....mb