[RC] Hilason Saddles - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Sarah Martin wattoabug@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I bought a Hilason saddle for my high withered t-bred. It does not fit. Prior
to purchasing the saddle, I called the manufacturer and they assured me it
would fit any horse. They claimed they do not make a "pinched pommel", it is
unnessesary. I tried to return the saddle and they refused to take it back.
They told me not to ship it back, it would be refused. I have used the saddle
once on a very wide quarter horse, it fit him but it has very little support,
very similar to being bareback. I did not feel secure. I live in Nevada, near
Reno. If anyone is intersted, you would be more than welcome to come ride in
it. I have since ordered an Ortho-flex saddle for my gelding. yes, it cost
$2000, and even it had to go back to have the gullet narrowed. I was very
disappointed with the Hilason experience. If you want a well padded bareback
pad its for you. Sometimes trying to save money you lose even more. If you want
to try a treeless saddle, I would go with a larger, more reputable company,
with a gaurenteed return policy. I did send a negative feedback to ebay, and
was notified it would not be posted due to the seller resolving the issue. Ebay
didnt respond to my email saying the seller had refused to take the saddle
back, even thought the auction said it was returnable if it didn't fit. I would
not trust the feedback, must be a lot of round horses leaving feedback, The
high withered t-breds arn't allowed.