Re: [RC] Weight hay requirements/question for Heidi and Susan - Ag47xAu49

My sentiments exactly. My friends are dumbfounded at the way I keep the boys. I keep telling people that horses are designed to eat 20 or so hours a day. The stomach holds a quart or so. Constant in, constant out. All are on a bit of a diet now, so 747 liquid vitamins go in a gallon of water with a sprinkling of trace mineral salt and some whole oats, but not much. They act as if they are in hog heaven. Beccy in Ut, hay and water fanatic