Re: [RC] Halloween horses - Cowgirgoof

In a message dated 10/10/2005 11:07:51 PM Eastern Standard Time, kc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

one rider at a halloween ride who was dressed up as a skeleton.  She was
riding a grey Arabian and had drawn all the horse's skeletal bones onto his
coat.  It was really neat

I will be riding as headless horseman this year again! I'm excited, because for the first time, I now have a dark horse who fits the image of the headless horseman's horse. He's not all that big, but he goes at a gallop fearlessly with his head up and looking "bad".

I've booked a "run" at a big trail ride on Halloween weekend. Can't wait.

Becky