From: Sherman
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 9:09 PM
Subject: [RC] Arab/Friesian

I saw in an ad up at the local feed store that my neighbor has her yearling Arab/Friesian filly for sale. I think she's about 14.2 or .3, an Arab head & long lanky Friesian type body. Anyone ever use one for endurance? Anyone interested in her? Could probably be a good dressage horse. I know of one breeder that uses Friesian/Morgan crosses as trail horses, but I don't know about use for endurance.

Kathy