[RC] RIght to Ride Legislation - heidi larson

Hard to believe they've received such a low response, wonder if some are getting lost in the works.  So, I e-mailed again, without the canned letter, went with my own words, here's a copy, hope it helps!

To Ms. Cantwell, I am writing to ask you to please co-sponser the S.781 Right to Ride Bill.  I am a member of the AERC, (Am. Endurance Riders) AHA (Arabian Horse Association) and PNER (Pacific NW Endurance) and cannot tell you how important to our equine community as well as our states economic growth this bill is.  The equine industry alone exceeds even the film making industry in the United States.  As a horse owner (I have 3) I would be scared to add up the US dollars I have spent on being able to be an avid trail and endurance rider.  When you factor in the cost of fuel/trucks/trailers/tack/feed/gear/barns/shoes/vet. calls/and the cost of the horse itself, it's easy to see that our little "hobby" is a benefit to not just the rider. The trails we have here in Washington can and should be enjoyed by all, including the equine community.  We should encourage our community to support the continued use of these trails, not only by bicyclers and hikers, but also horseback riders. Please consider co-sponsoring this bill!! Thank you for your time,  Heidi Larson - Yacolt, Wa.

Heidi-aerc#M20935 /\_/\~ http://www.synjinarts.com
~~/~~ \\~~~~ (Wildlife/Western & Equine
| \~~~~~~
| \~~~~