[RC] mens Jeans suede seat Bucking Rolls & Endurance Saddle - Gloria Adams

BTW, Bucking Rolls also work on probably any endurance saddle that has a screw on each outside side of the pommel (where a concho, or a saddle strings are for tying things).

I did put them on the Tucker Equitation endurance, & also on a Tucker regular endurance saddle. You do not have to goto a saddle maker to put them on, you can do it in 5 minutes.

They work like Poleys on an Aussie saddle. (see my previous post or do a google search for online places to get them).