Re: [RC] [RC] Trails Access for Horses - Debbie Kirchner

When I ride on trails for people... I usually get off and get my horses poop off the trail and into the woods, I feel if it is spread out it will dry faster and not leave a sight pile... not really a big deal for me.... and I have to find a low spot or a log to hop back on.... but I feel, I would rather clean up a little then get the rangers and people upset with me being on their trails....

Debbie in SE MN