[RC] Newbie-contact... - labdoggy

Hey all!

I have been a long time lurker here on Ridecamp.
I was a P&R volunteer at the Peace Point WV endurance ride, and I had a blast!  It was awesome the size of ridecamp -and all of the people were great!  I would volunteer again in a heartbeat!

I have a morgan mare who I think I will start to condition to do LD this coming spring!  I'm excited!
Anyone have a GPS/heart rate monitor VERY REASONABLE for sale?!

I'm looking for people close by to ride and train with......I'm in SW Pennsylvania/Waynesburg...which is 25 miles north of Morgantown WV and about 56 miles south of Pittsburgh.
Anyone want to be a mentor?

Looking forward to the journey!

Lynn Brunetto and Georgie
Waynesburg, PA