Having said that, I hate to put $$ into anything else if there is any way at all to track down that aluminum corral. Would someone in the AERC office have any record of the vendor??

Thank you for your note and for any more help, Barbara.

Mary K.

On Tuesday, October 4, 2005, at 08:31 AM, Barbara McCrary wrote:

At the AERC convention in 2004, we saw what I considered the best corral panels I have ever seen.? They were made in Oregon, but I can't remember the people who made them.? They were stout aluminum, looked easy to put together and were high enough to be effective for horses.? We use galvanized portable cattle panels, 12' long each, and four of them work fine for two horses, using the side of our livestock trailer as one side of the corral.? Problem is, it takes two people to set them up....they are so heavy.? But they are strong and saved our horses once from breaking out and running away into the desert.? If I find the literature on the ones from Oregon, I'll put it on Ridecamp, but I'd have to go looking in my files.
?
Barbara

----- Original Message -----
From: Ag47xAu49@xxxxxxx
To: lazykfarm@xxxxxxxxxxx ; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] I.D. of metal corral system at Mt. Vernon ride

I hate to do this but these sound great so, ME TOO! Beccy
?
?
?
In a message dated 10/1/2005 9:05:44 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
writes:

As I recall, the campers had them set up independent of one another,
and independent of the trailer.? I'm very interested in finding the
manufacturer.? Anyone who might know or might have a good guess, please
email me at:? lazykfarm at comcast dot net.? Thanks!

?