Re: [RC] Pros and Cons of confinement systems - Karla Watson

If you are fortunate enough to have ridecamps with trees, you can tie (I use bailing string--easy to cut) your corral panels to them at certain points to make them stronger/sturdier. Makes it a little more difficult to push down. Of course here in the NW, we have plenty of trees and my horse likes to rub the SAP into his mane! ---------Karla Watson/Oregon
I have heard of them still collapsing, but they just can't usually run through camp as easy, with them hooked on their body <wink>  They just sandwich around the horse.  If you can lift on the corral after set up, and it can hinge and change shape, then your horse can do the same......
Jonni