[RC] re; Paso Arab crosses - Karen Parker

    Julie, your friend might want to keep that baby. I bred 2 of my CMK Arab mares to Paso stallions 12 yrs ago after I broke my tailbone. Both babies were gaited, smooth riding, smart, sensitive and tough. I sold Jazzy to a trail rider. Unfortunately she died of colic last December. The other is my palomino Francisco, who has done several endurance rides, but is best known as a clicker demo horse. He has been on TV several times. He was on Pet Star doing his  "potty" trick a couple of weeks ago. He flips up the lid, turns around and sits on the potty, pulls out the newspaper, pulls out the toilet paper, gets up and flushes, then shuts the lid. He will be doing this at the EquiFair in Grants Pass, Oregon on April 9th.  Karen Parker www.clickin-on-ranch.com