[RC] buying horses sight unseen - Ed Kilpatrick

sorry for firing that blank.  let me try again.

it depends on what you are buying the horse for, what your particular skills are, etc.   if you buy a horse that is not well trained, then you need to be able to finish out the training, or have it done.
if you are buying a horse to ride right away,  then i think you should try it out, of course.  you cant beat a test drive to see what the horse is really like.
i bought my andalusian stallion as a weanling after finding him on an internet ad.   i drove from florida to ohio to get him.  the sale was contingent upon a vet exam, and i had the right to back out of the deal if there was anything i didnt like about the colt.     ed