[RC] Automatic Watering Systems - Becky Rohwer

 I'm doing a little pre-planning research for this summer.  I am wanting to put in an automatic watering device in my corral for the horses.  Am tired of scrubbing out that 100 gallon tank.  Any advice on brand or set up would be welcome.  I live in Western Montana, so will be looking for something that needs to be heated in the winter to keep from freezing.  I am planning on having a water line dug for it.  If someone has a recommendation or a web site to steer me toward I would welcome it.  I looked on e-bay and there isn't much out there for horses.  Lots for dogs though.

Thanks,

Becky R. - Montana
Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!