[RC] Fw: Introduction To Endurance Riding Seminar - Bonnie Snodgrass

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 8:59 AM
Subject: Fw: Introduction To Endurance Riding Seminar

I'm excited to announce that once again the Old Dominion Endurance Rides association is putting on another informative distance riding seminar called:  Introduction To Endurance Riding. The date is February 26th, 2005

The focus of this horseless  seminar is providing good basic knowledge for the prospective and novice endurance and competitive trail rider. But even the more experienced riders are sure to come away with new information. We have a great list of speakers lined up to include several accomplished "Endurance" vets, high mileage endurance riders, a nutritional expert and many more! The $20 cost of the seminar pays for the breakfast, snacks and lunch served through out the day. The location is near Tysons Corners/Great Falls in No. VA, a short distance off I-495 and the Dulles Toll Road.

Please pass this on to your horse riding friends and email or call me with any questions. I'm taking the seminar reservations/payments. Should you have a friend that wants to attend at the last minute please check with me and we may be able to fit them in. The registration form/flyer can be found at www dot olddominionrides dot org, under the calendar link.

Bonnie Snodgrass
(301)246-4934 - please leave a message and I'll return your call

Chicamuxen at earthlink dot net