[RC] WEC followup - Lucie Hess

Hi guys, I have read most of your posts and can answer some questions or share my opinions.. for what they are worth.  I do however plan to go and play today.. Gotta go do some Tourist things!  It is 1pm here so I'll be out most of the rest of the day.

A couple of notes, those of you who know me, know I'm the Ultimate finisher, more than not a turtle or back in the pack rider, but my main goal is to finsih.  I was lucky enough last night  to wait and cheer in the Turtle of the WEC...  I was so proud of her.. I believe it was Daphnie.. I do know she was a Canadian, Her horse looked a little tired, but had a great eye and looked like he had had a good day.  He was alert and happy.. Glad to be "Home."

The rider was also glad to be done with the ride. She looked pretty good too!

An update on the US horses.   This morning I heard 3 of the 4 pulled horses are doing well.  I hear that Bev Gray's horse is not doing well.  I'm not sure what that means.  Let's all hope her horse has improved by now.

Fred Kluskey was a driver for Becky Harris and he said she had a great day and a great ride.  Her horse is just fine!  Well, I will close , off to my next adventure!

Do you Yahoo!?