Re: [RC] Tyfa Mynte--Becky Harris - Coujurs1

In a message dated 1/27/2005 3:19:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
She also has a pedigree that just screams "ENDURANCE!"
And if you saw her, Honey that is, she couldn't look less like an endurance horse.  But man is she.  I personally don't like to ride mares, there can be only one alpha bitch (guess I'm it) but Honey would change your mind.  She doesn't look like a horse that can do 10 hour or less 100's, but she does.  She is short, chunky, but tough as nails.

Nina