[RC] endurance story runs tomorrow - LTYearwood

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to say thank you for helping me find great people to interview for a feature story that is running in tomorrow's (Friday's) section of The Portland Oregonion. Thanks to people on this list, I interviewed Julie Suhr and Dolly DeCair. Unfortunely, the space in the paper was enormously small!

The editors are running the story so that it coincides with this weeks PNER event, which features Susan Garlinghouse. The story mentions the AERC website.

Thanks again. So many of you took time out of your busy schedules to help me get connected and I truly appreciate it. .

Lori