[RC] WEC update.. still typing.. |Canadian team update - Lucie Hess

John and I just worked on the most recent pull list.  A second Canadian horse has been pulled.  Lana Halishef --lameness. Sorry guys...  looks like there have been  about 60 something    pulls out of 176 horses starting.. Pretty high non completion rate if you ask me.    I'm sure the sand was a huge factor.  The weather was great, no problem with the heat.  I guess that running fast on the terrain is what caused so many problems.

I see a horse in the vet check area.  Looks like there are still horses arriving at the finish.  They have a little less than 2 hours to finish.

Do you Yahoo!?