[RC] WEC: US team update - Lucie Hess

Carol Giles has been pulled.  The pull reason is "By the rider"  No oither reason given.  I'd say this means some kind of rider option.  Here are the other US Pull reasons.
Bev Gray -- Metabolic
Michele Roush -- Metabolic
Dennis Summers -- Lameness

Sorry for all.  They really looked good on the trail earlier today. It looked like the tour defrance.  They were in a straight line, drafting in and out.  I think this was a good team, and as you know.. stuff happens.

The Canadian pull was for Lameness and Metabolic.

Do you Yahoo!?