[RC] WEC: VET Check 5 - Lucie Hess

Update on US team

after gate 4
Dennis Summers -35th
Rebecca Harris - 36
Michele Roush -47
Beverly Gray -58th

On my appy boy Murdoch.. I just saw him come in off the 5th loop.  He looks good, at the beginning of the 4th loop he was 15th.  However he was about 40 minutes behind Sheik Mohamad.

I didn't see any US pulls so far.

Margaret Wade of Australia is pulled

Big News a french woman, Barbara Lissarauge is racing the UAE chaps for 1st.  She pulled ahead for awhile.  Lot's of commotion now.  It's a HORSE RACE!!!!

Canada, I'm sorry I don't see any of your riders on this results sheet, but I don't have a final for Vet gate 4.  I gotta go watch the TV.

Do you Yahoo!?