[RC] WEC: Vet Check 4 update - Lucie Hess

I saw Carolyn Hock, she is still in.  I saw her go back for her second presentation.  All horses had to re -present at the end of their hold time before they left on the 4th loop.
For you folks in the great white North.. here's some info.

Mina is 91st
Yvette is 93rd
No other info is available.

I was watching the Vet check and saw the 1st and 2nd place horses come in horse #1 came in was stopped momentarily and had water put on it an went straight to the vet.  The second UAE horse went to the vets fairly quickly too.  Neither horses were even breathing hard.  I saw the #1 horse trot out.. Looked great.

I've talked with Art, Jeanie Waldron, Skye and a few others all are pleased that we have 6 horses still in and are doing so well.  I complimented them on the riders sticking to the plan.  Art is some kinda team leader.  He has those hard headed Endurance Riders.. (as we all are) following his directions..  What a guy!

More later.. Have one for me guys!  (you know who you are)

Do you Yahoo!?