[RC] Reactor Panel Saddles - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Erika eekitserika@xxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello ALL!

I am in a search for the "perfect" saddle for my horse.  Hahaha, I know, I
know...where on earth could I get a saddle like that, right?  Well, I have been
doing research for some time now and have been reading up on many different
styles of saddles and how they make them.  Saddles with trees, without trees,
flex trees, flex panels, no nothing..just a piece of leather between you and
the horse.  And through out my readings I keep coming across two companies:
American-Flex and Reactor Panel Company.

Both are fairly respected flex panel companies and I do believe that what they
are creating are some of the best things that could happen to a horse that has
to wear a saddle because we humans say he does.

However, I wish to get some true life testimonies, personal examples...It would
help me a great deal to learn if anyone has dealt with these companies at all
and what their experiences have been.  Also, because their panels compensate
for much of a horse's unique shape, how does one decide what width to get?  My
horse has a very narrow and high wither, wide shoulders, and a medium
back...its not a helpful combination.

Both companies are very expensive for my income so I have been searching the
Used lists in hopes of snagging a good deal.

Thank you in advance to any who are so good as to respond.
My email is eekitserika@xxxxxxxx
Have a great day!
Erika