[RC] horses ready to go! - firedancefarms

Hi all,
Several people have asked me to post when we have endurance horses ready to be matched up with  new owners.  I am pleased to announce we have three doing rides now, and they are WONDERFUL.  I don't think I'll have these long!  I also have a Straight Russian colt for those who want to raise their own and love the Russian horses.  And Amber has decided to breed her beautiful black NSH mare to our homozygous pinto stallion, Poseidon Bay and sell her :(.  What an awesome baby that is going to be!
Check out the classifieds in on www.endurance.net for more info.
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians

http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms