[RC] Gelding Older... OT - Magnumsmom

Does anyone happen to have experience castrating an older
ram?  Blue's sheep is intact.  You know, the one that just
showed up at our house last year.  I have no idea how old
he is, but from his horn growth I'm guessing he's atleast 4,
maybe 5 years old.  (That's about mid way along for a sheep
I think).

I think he's been a flock ram.  I have no idea how he ended up
feral, but I can tell you people just dump a lot of stuff that
no longer suits them.

I'm concerned about after care... affecting his behavior (he
could calm the heck down), and not risking his life.  I have
great vets here... but I was wondering if anyone out there
has any direct experience?  I can't imagine why you would...
just askin'.  Thanks in advance,

:) - Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM