Re: [RC] beep pulp seeds - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 9/30/2005 4:27:37 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, nsturm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I don't know, but we had corn kernels in one sack of beet pulp.  My husband
thought it was what they had run through the hopper last.  I wasn't
particularly thrilled, in fact I think that sack is still in the feed room.
Would it hurt chickens do you think?

Nancy Sturm
I have had corn kernels, some cat food, and various and assorted other things. Not enough to hurt anyone. I think it is whatever was in the hopper before. Beccy