[RC] HORSE TRAILER W/LIVING QUARTERS!!! - campcaballos

Thanks to all that responded to my L.Q. inquiries.  I received many replies with great ideas and recommendations... one of which was a referral to a friend that had exactly what I was looking for and she lived nearby in Bulleton!!!!.  I drove home with my new trailer tonight and I am so excited about it!!!!  I purchased a 2000 Exiss 5th wheel trailer with a weekend package and separate tack room.  It's very nice and the gal I bought it from was wonderful too!!!  I was surprised at how easy it was to pull with my truck.... I actually forgot I was towing it.  Looking forward to taking trip with the horses and having a bed to sleep in and a hot shower afterwards.  There are all kinds of useful gadgets on this trailer and it should be lots of fun traveling to rides.  Happy Trails.  Nina