Re: [RC] night riding/headlamps - Linda Nichols

Title: Re: [RC]   night riding/headlamps
I have a small LED flashlight that I taped with electrical tape to the bottom of my breastcollar. It shines out between my horse’s legs and lights the trail really nicely. I taped it in such a way that I could unscrew it to replace the batteries and since it is water resistant it can stay there forever.

I have trouble with the incandescent headlight because it makes the trail look flat and I can’t tell what I’m looking at, if it is the trail or a bush. The LED light is bluer and casts the right amount of shadow so I can tell what things are.

Linda