[RC] Coming To The North American Endurance Ride Championship? - Nancy Wombacher

Are any listers traveling through or from or near South Dakota (Box Elder, SD 57719) on their way to the NAERC? I have a yearling gelding, halter-broke and easy to handle that needs a ride to the East Coast. I live in New Jersey, but could pick him up at Fair Hill. He is UTD on vaccinations, heath papers and coggins all in order. Shipping quotes from commercial haulers (those that actually call back) have been astronomical. I would be happy to pay $500 to get him as far as MD ~ if you are coming this way and have room, here is an opportunity to get a big chunk of your traveling expenses paid ~ if this might work out for you, please email me off-list and I can give you a call. Thanks!
Nancy Wombacher