Re: [RC] Hyaluronic Acid - Kristen A Fisher

Dawn - what is the brand & dosage you are using?
Kristen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Hyaluronic Acid

In a message dated 9/23/2005 3:34:47 AM Central Standard Time, sherman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Is anyone here taking HA? How much and in what form?

Well, I'm using it for my knees, and boy, am I sold on the stuff!  I get injections in both knees every six months...a series of 3, one week apart.  I have chondromalacea (sp?), which is arthritis/roughening of the cartiledge on the backs of both kneecaps, worst in the left knee, which makes it very painful to go up/down stairs, ride (esp. at a walk for any legth of time), etc.  I've been on this stuff for about a year, and it makes all the difference in the world.  My knees are not killing me for 2 weeks after a 50 now, or for several days after a 20 mi. conditioning ride (basically, till the next one LOL).  I also have a torn meniscus in the left knee...doesn't help that much.

Dawn in East Texas (better living through chemistry...)