[RC] Tevis 2006- Mary Maynard - Laura Hayes

Hi Mary- I read archives it is not possible to get your email from the message.  Email me at  mark @ madbbs . com and we can chat.  I too am going to Tevis from the east, though via Big Horn, I think.  I do know several people out there...maybe we can work something out.  I also am a day's drive form Maine right off interstate 90., so it is a good place to layover.

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741